Nov 5, 2006

weekend of a thousand dollars (ok, not quite)

Lately I've been going on a bit of a spending frenzy (for me). Here are some of the wonderful things that I have purchased:



My first piece of artwork: I posted about Joel Henriques' paintings in September and now I own one. I feel very lucky; I'm thinking of hanging this in the kitchen.



Catlin Gabel Rummage Sale: I had heard great things about this sale, but had never gone. Toni and I made the trip to the Expo center, but I was a little disappointed. Apparently, you must go opening day to get the goods. But we still found a few treasures each.

Wouldn't this be great made into a smock? I have been thinking about smocks for a long time, but haven't committed yet. Angry Chicken made a wonderful smock and they were even a category for a Tie One On project.

Can't tell you what's inside, because this is a present for someone-needs to be cleaned and fixed up a bit before Christmas!



Paper: I love paper!

By Eggpress (a Portland paper company with beautiful letterpressed designs)

New stationary by Angela Adams.

Very cute bunny wrapping paper


Studio Craft: More on that later

No comments: