Nov 1, 2006

bad about blogging

You probably know all the excuses - I've been busy and more interested in looking at blogs than actually writing my blog.

But, I have been really good about finishing projects:



Cloche Hat (started a month ago):





This was from a vintage pattern that I purchased from the Vintage Pattern Lending Library (although, I am not really sure how the whole "lending" thing works, they do have a great selection of patterns to purchase).



First Intarsia project (don't want to say how long this has been in my work-in-progress basket):



I think that this pattern came from a Debbie Bliss baby book, but I can't remember . . . I checked it out at the library.



Pointy Kitty (another one of those projects I put off for far too long. Thank you Toni for the push to finish this!):



This is a wonderful pattern that is free thanks to Wee Wonderfuls! We all know how great her things are-but I just can't get over how prolific she is! How does she do it?

No comments: