Nov 23, 2006

Bad kitties

The other day I came home to find one of my new trees (some of Little Birds original trees here) on the floor (apparently it had been drafted into some sort of kitty game). Again last night, the same tree was found by the food dishes. I am pretty sure that Miette is the one responsible, because she likes to bat things around and climb up to places, where she really isn't supposed to be (Isis likes to sleep more).


So last night I had a dream that the cats began to eat the trees (which isn't too far out of the truth since they really like to eat anything knitted). Thankfully, Stephanie has posted the pattern for these trees, so if I should come home one night with a tree half eaten - I can always make a new one!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: