Sep 10, 2006

For my favorite high school English teacher

My dear friend Toni just started her first teaching job (at our old high school - what a small world!) and she obviously needed a present. Fall is my favorite time of year, by the way. I love all of the school supplies and the crisp mornings. How could I give Toni something that would brighten her day and capture her supplies in one place?

Take a wonderful idea from Shim and Sons for a cloth file folder and re-invent it for Toni!

This is felt on the back, fun cotton with shirt-collar interfacing on the front, no closures for different sized objects, decorative sewing, and most importantly a fun bee pin.

She also received a pencil pouch (pre-made by a Portland company) with a handmade badge (it's like winning a prize) and a cute card.


I am so proud of Toni! Congratulations and I know that you will do such a great job! (And you are done with the toughest part, the first week - hooray!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Brandy! This really is terrific.