Sep 10, 2006

Craft Rooms; or the tale of a small apartment

So, I have been insanely jealous of all the other crafty bloggers and their beautiful craft rooms. They all seem to have such lovely spaces to showcase their creations (or at least their work-in-progress). Unfortunately, I live in a tiny apartment with Dan and two cats, so their isn't much room to spare.

Solution: an old steamer trunk that I bought when I was 12, painted, and decoupaged the inside lid with old paper dolls and pictures of roses.

Before:
But, since I have so many projects in my mind (and so many tempting blogs to read), my tiny craftroom-in-a-trunk had become a nightmare. Which, of course, dissuaded me from opening it.

After: (I know, it doesn't seem that much better, but at least I know what I own - and that is half the battle!)

Now it is time to get some projects completed. Finally.

No comments: