Feb 17, 2008

Findings

I found this cute little green suitcase at a local St. Vincent's. It is the same color as so many things that I own - funny how your eye is drawn to certain colors. I often find my purchases are all the same color, blue, green, red. I never really notice until the end, but I'm always drawn to a color when shopping. It's interesting.


These are some little glass birds that I bought last year. I thought I would pull them out, since spring is starting to emerge. (I love having a mantel to decorate!)


After finding the green suitcase I noticed this plastic, yellow box. Even better is that it is for storing sewing patterns! Organizing can be so much fun.


I loved the Little Orphan Annie movie as a kid - I wish I could have had an outfit like this! Especially the apron.


This is another pattern that I got - I love the woman on the right. The pants are great, the hair, the shoes.

No comments: