Jan 6, 2008

Grey and yellow

Lately, I've really been liking yellow and grey together. I tend to go through color periods in life. It really shows up in my clothes. Since almost all of my clothes are purchased second-hand, it is a "take-what-you-find mentality." It's kind of funny and amusing - almost that they choose me (probably I'm seeking out those colors subconsciously). 

So, lately it is grey and yellow - maybe representing the changes in my life and the sun that is peeking out from behind the clouds . . .

New jacket for spring - from Anthropologie
A hat of my own creation, but greatly inspired by Kim Hargreaves "Ash". I really love all of her collections, but unfortunately she is just selling in the UK - I think the shipping to the states is the same price as her most recent book! Would want of a book and patterns be enough to justify a trip to England? Hmm. . .

And a matching scarf - my first hat/scarf set!

I've also been loving OPB's In House - the playlists are so great and you can stream them from your computer. They are matching my mood perfectly. (Also, apparently, if you purchase music from OPB's website, some of the proceeds benefit public radio - very cool.)

No comments: