It has been ages since I posted! Luckily, I have a few days off soon and will get some major crafting done.
With the spring weather, Portland is so beautiful and I love walking around. The forecasts have been threatening rain, so Dan and I thought it would be good to take some pictures of the flowering trees before they disappear.
One of my favorite things from my childhood memories of Portland are the purple (which was my favorite color) glass embedded in the sidewalks. I remember them lit up and found out just a few years ago that these were actually installed as skylights for the underground storage/work spaces early in the 1900s. More are disappearing though, which is sad. However, it does make it very special when you find one of these around. This one is west of the Central Library and there are some more by the Galleria.
No comments:
Post a Comment