Miette likes it too. She sat on my lap on and off all yesterday morning to show me how much she likes it and how much she wants me to pay attention to her - not that new Anthropologie catalog . . .
I've really been sewing a lot lately and have even started some prototypes for Christmas presents (I didn't get nearly as much done last year as I wanted). I bought the Amy Butler, In Stitches book and it is great. There are some many ideas and great patterns. Hopefully I will share more soon (but I can't give away any surprises for presents, so you may have to wait).
I am also LOVING the blog 3191. Everyday the pictures are beautiful and enchanting. You really should check it out. Plus, the idea to catalog a year in pictures is a wonderful idea. I hope to learn a little from their unique angles and lighting. Beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment