Jan 18, 2007

the snow is gone

So the snow is gone. I love it when it snows; I got to wear my yellow rain boots every day and I had a reason to sit in pajamas and knit. What more can you ask for really. And I didn't take any photos!

I have been thinking a lot about sewing a cape or caplet. I saw a girl wearing one on New Year's Eve and it was so adorable. There is a really cute pattern here and if I am really ambitious, I might get it done by spring. And on that note, an "I forgot to take a snow picture, so here is a substitute picture for you to look at" picture.
The kitties in the summertime, they have such unique little personalities. Look at that sassy Isis look and Miette's interest in something outside. So cute!

No comments: