Jan 28, 2007

Birthday weekend

My birthday weekend has gone really well. Last night, a bunch of friends went to the nickle arcade after going to dessert. I love playing skee-ball! Plus winning tickets is fun, even if the toys are cheap (we got a giant pencil, some pop pops, and gun that shoots foam disks).

For dinner, my dad made salmon and chicken burritos and we had raspberry cake. I got to visit with Punjab. . . my uncle's cat.

Doesn't he look like Miette? She is checking out my first sewing basket, which was my great grandma's (definitely from the 70s). Funny, the things you collect as a kid - neon plastic to make friendship bracelets anyone . . .


Thanks everyone, my birthday has been great so far. Tomorrow is the official day - but I'm thinking that I'll be celebrating by doing some homework . . . but it was a great weekend at least!

2 comments:

heather_ly said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Homework?!? That is certainly no way to spend a birthday!!

t.k.c said...

Happy Birthday!!!