Dec 16, 2006

What have I been doing?

Well, working - a lot! It is surprisingly busy at work for December . . . so I am looking forward to a long Christmas weekend.


Finishing up Christmas presents and taking inventory of those few people that I still need to buy for (what can you buy for teenage boys, I mean really!?). And getting ready to buy those presents at fun local places like Crafty Wonderland and Moshi Moshi (their myspace account doesn't really do them justice - they have incredibly cute things in the store).


And, I have also been working on some things for me (because it keeps me interested in crafting if I can enjoy some of the fun).

The fantastic Make-a-long patterns from Wee Wonderfuls (a small fee is required for the patterns, but it is totally worth it). And there is a little story to follow. Now I need to work on their accessories (OK, after Christmas).

Miette wanted to be in the picture too (or maybe she is mad that her favorite spot was taken).

I have also started (wait for it . . .) my first knitted garment. While I have been knitting for a while (started at 3, took a break till college, seriously involved for the last 4 years) I have only knit accessories and toys. So, since this is knit in the round and there aren't sleeves, it couldn't be more perfect (from Weekend Knitting).

2 comments:

heather_ly said...

Brandy that is going to be beautiful on you. I love that pattern! And the lack of seaming makes me think it may have been written just for you!

Jan said...

Oh, Brandy!! Your blog is so lovely -- and artsy-craftsy!!!! You are the new Martha Stewart!!! I love the way you write and I love your photography!! I especially love your kitty cat!! Adorable!!!! You are very talented, my dear!!! Love, Auntie Jan :-) xxoo