One of the many projects that I have going right now, is a Milly Molly Mandy doll (the background fabric is the start of a new tote bag). I used the basic pattern from Wee Wonderful's
Put-Together Pattern Book #1 but altered it to make a person (as opposed to a kitty, bear, or bunny). Yesterday I found out that she has started selling a new cute pattern - which was promptly purchased - for a boy and girl named Olive and Archie. Too cute! The best part is that there is a story associated with new patterns that will come out every once in awhile - it should be a lot of fun.

I am also looking forward to the new
Mailorder session starting up. I bought the 3-month subscription last time and really had a good time. It is so much fun getting treats in the mail!
No comments:
Post a Comment