Dec 27, 2010

Dollies



Here is a doll that I made for my little friend Olivia! It was from Wee Wonderful's book, which is delightful. It is a topsy-turvy doll, so you flip her skirts to reveal a new doll (which, is admittedly, a bit disturbing . . . but very cute). I made modifications to the pattern - which I can't really help. I made the hair different (more Scandinavian) and changed the face embroidery (to make her seem happier). Hopefully Olivia loves her!

1 comment:

heatherly said...

Hi Brandy!

I hope all is going well with you and planning the wedding and school! Your Christmas cookies got returned to me so I think I have an old address. If you could send me your new one that would be great.

Don't worry I won't be forwarding those cookies :-) They just got back to my house last week. I think they were on a 6-7 week road trip.

Oh and the doll is lovely!

Heather