
Slowly, our apartment is starting to feel more like a home. I got into the terrarium craze (finally). I got two awesome fake terrariums from
Pistils (this is also where I bought my worms). Then I filled up these two little birds that I bought a few years ago, I had struggled with what to do with them. (Although the little bird's mouth was too small to fit a plant inside.)

This is our cute little hallway (with a built in drawer and shelf) - we hung a bulletin board up with fabric covering the cork.

This is our bathroom sink (note the towel bars on the side and the fern).

The dining room (with three frames - which I bought from Ikea - covered with fabric).

The other side of the dining room (with my glass collection - the birdies aren't filled yet).
1 comment:
Very cute apartment! I especially love those little birds used as terrariums.
- Andra
Post a Comment