I love libraries. I'm sure that I've said it before, but it really is true. While I really love the books and looking at all the subjects (it's pretty mind-blowing to think of all that knowledge), I also love the feeling of libraries. It's hard to explain, but the small neighborhood libraries really embody some sense of community that I can't find anywhere else. I think it is a combination of sharing a love of books and knowing that the other people share that with you. Plus, I like that the neighborhood libraries have so many children's books - have to start them young!

I went to a new library this weekend and was oh, so glad that I had brought my camera! There on the enterance was a big tile map of Ramona (and Beverly Cleary's) Portland! It was definately meant to be (I never remember my camera).

No comments:
Post a Comment