Sep 1, 2007

Beach Trip

Toni and I took a trip to the beach last week to visit my grandparents. It was nice to visit and I thought I would share some pictures that I took.

Of course I brought my bag.

Here you will see it in use, see my right shoulder (also notice the Queen Anne's Lace in my shirt - this was one of my favorite flowers as a kid. My favorite was Foxglove, which I still adore.)

Some beautiful driftwood on the beach. It was a gorgeous day, although a bit windy.

Some more Queen Anne's Lace and Thistle. As a kid, I thought it was good luck to find a Queen Anne's without the red center flower (where she, supposedly, pricked her finger). But I don't know if that is really true.

And a cute whale drawing in Depoe Bay (which is a small town that has some great restaurants).

No comments: