1. Olive and Archie now have a suitcase home. As well as sleeping bags. Both very important items to possess (apparently Miette thinks that suitcases are very necessary).
May 21, 2007
Feeling guilty
So I feel guilty about not posting, but there have been some updates:


1. Olive and Archie now have a suitcase home. As well as sleeping bags. Both very important items to possess (apparently Miette thinks that suitcases are very necessary).
2. I bought this cup and plate while in Walla Walla. I had this set (from my grandparent's trip to England) when I was about 3 or 4. They were lost during a move and my heart has pined for them ever since. Now they are mine again! (I still need the bowl).

3. A lovely package from Small Object (I have long coveted her cute and silly things, but never could justify a purchase - until, that is, she created a hedgehog stamp!). Cute!
1. Olive and Archie now have a suitcase home. As well as sleeping bags. Both very important items to possess (apparently Miette thinks that suitcases are very necessary).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love their little home :)
Post a Comment