Apr 1, 2007

Holiday in Walla Walla

For the past four years, my very dear friends Paul and Kellie have thrown wonderful Easter brunches (once with an egg hunt for all us grown ups and it was sunny for once!). It is a lot of fun and a new tradition that I love. This year, the group got smaller, and two weekends early (to match with spring break).

Most of the time we were very lazy - I started some embroidery, since it is quick and I have tons (seriously, this is not an exaggeration) of embroidery, thread from when I was a kid. I now have the little boy done too. And Kellie has started this too! Hooray for the seasonal stichettes!

We visited Kellie's new office. I love her little metal desks and that bright red chair (which is her favorite color). And she has the best windowsills - they are really deep, perfect for filling with flowers and other fun things.

We also did a lot of shopping; at the plant store (which had a very nice doggie), the fabric store (Hancock, and it's closing there), the antique mall, the Goodwill. You name it, we stopped in. And found some great things, including a suitcase for my Olive and Archie dolls (hopefully it will hold them and all their accoutrement).



No comments: