Went roller skating this weekend and it was a lot of fun . . . it made me think about my trip to San Francisco last year and seeing the roller skaters at Golden Gate Park . . .
And the Asian Art Museum, the small little neighborhood parks, and the tagged sidewalks . . .
The sourdough bread (which was really good) and the cute seasonal shapes that they create. I recently learned that there is a patisserie in San Francisco that is called Miette! I wish I could have gone. I guess I have to start doing a search for our cat's names for vacation locations.
And the beautiful skyline, but usually it's foggy and damp . . . kind of like today in Portland . . .
It makes me want to go home and knit . . . so I guess my thoughts always end up going back to one place (or sewing, or watching some "Arrested Development", or snuggling with the cats)!
No comments:
Post a Comment