
For my company cookie exchange, I made snickerdoodles (a recipe that I found on Martha Stewart's website - and it is great). We all make 6 dozen and then put them into packages of 6 to trade with 12 people. As I was baking and waiting, I took a few pictures of the kitchen . . .

My geraniums blooming in the windowsill with some little ceramic kittens.

The tea towel that was hanging on the stove (made by my Great-Grandma Cooper - I have a set of three).

Another tea towel made by my Great-Grandma Cooper (I love the Hen serving tea).

And the apron that I was using while baking (also made by my Great-Grandma Cooper). I love this apron and made one a few years ago with my Grandma Connie; it is functional (pockets) and flattering (halter top and wraps high around the waist).
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::
The baking is done, we had a wonderful exchange, and now we have 6 dozen cookies in the house. Well, not quite that many any more . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment